Events & training
Workshops, seminars and training courses
Expertise in assessing lower extremity function and utilising the Formthotics Medical System 6 Tests™, 6 Steps™ to clinically assess and fit Formthotics is best acquired by gaining hands-on experience.
Accredited teachers of the Formthotics™ Medical System are available to provide ongoing education in the form of seminars, workshops and courses. These are offered regularly in various countries. Details of upcoming events can be obtained by contacting the Formthotics Medical Distributor in your area.
2017 Formthotics Custom Medical Orthotics Events
September Trainings, Conferences, & Expos
- Entering the FootZone Formthotics Training - Mon. 18th September - Queenstown, NZ
- California Physical Therapy Association conference- Sat-Sun., 16-17 September, - USA - San Diego Convention Center, Booth 101.
- Rehabilitacja - Rehabilition and Disabled Equipment Exhibition - Thurs-Sat. 21st-23rd September - Lodz, Poland
- Corso Formthotics a Palermo - Sat, 30th September - Palermo, Italy
October Trainings, Conferences & Expos
- OSGO LIVE 2017 - Fri, 13th October - The Lowry, Salford Quays, UK
- APA Conference Thurs-Sat, 19th – 21st October, Sydney, Australia
- ISCP - Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists Conference- Fri-Sat 20th-21st October - Radisson Hotel - Galway, Ireland
November Trainings, Conferences & Expos
- American Physical Therapy Association Private Practice Conference (APTA PPS) -Wed-Sat, November 1st-4th - Chicago, IL, USA
- Medica 2017 - Mon- Thurs, 13th-16th November - Dusseldorf, Germany
- College of Podiatry Conference - Thurs - Sat, 16th-18th November - Liverpool, UK
- Therapy Expo - Wed - Thurs, 22nd-23rd November - Birmingham, UK
Please watch for more trainings, conferences, & expos coming your way.